Choosing your own in house bookkeeper or have an independent bookkeeper:
We know it’s often hard to figure out how to determine which is a better course but here are some thoughts on the process:
- If you use an outside bookkeeper, you do not have to pay for worker’s compensation insurance.
- If you use an outside bookkeeper, you will not be paying state or federal unemployment taxes.
- If you use an outside bookkeeper, you will not have to provide office space.
- There are many more savings in using an outside bookkeeper. Please call today to discuss your complete bookkeeping needs.
For as little as $40.00 an hour or minimum of $125,00 a month, we can do the following:
- Enter all of your checks, sales or any entries into your ledger accounts and update each account each month.
- Enter all of your credit card transactions.
- Balance all of your checkboosk, saving acocunts and credit cards account Reconcile all of your bank statements and credit cards.
- We can analyze your accounts payable and accounts receivables.
- Match all of your purchase orders and packing slips with your vendor invoices
- On a monthly basis, we will sit down with you and go over your monthly financial statements.
You will have a peace of mind that your accounting records are maintain according to Internal Revenue Service’s standards.